As my title indicates, this side of Heaven CAN be hell, like trying to figure out what a blog is and then creating one that someone would want to read. I'm guessing this is sort of like keeping a Journal on the web so that millions can read of my struggles, triumphs, dreams and realities.
Just a bit about who I am at this moment, as it could change and the when is unknown. I enjoy quilting & cross stitch; my menagerie of animals, which consists of 5 cats and 2 dogs; and my wonderful sons, and any amount of time I get to spend with them. I am a housewife/homemaker who struggles with the "homemaker" in me 'cause I hate housework but thoroughly enjoy a clean house. I keep waiting for my fairy godmother to arrive and take over but I'm guessing she saw my house and ran (or flew) to the hills. Fortunately I have a very patient husband or at least he pretends to be.
God and my christian faith are my compass and "true north". I will admit that there have been times through out my life that I had forgotten or became misdirected but thankfully I found my way back and I try hard everyday to make sure I stay on this path.
Besides my two sons and husband I have a very loving sister. We had a brother whom we loved very much, but sadly God called him home (Nov. 2009) by way of Leukemia. It was just a few days before his 58th birthday. He is now with Jesus, Mom, Nanny, & Gramps .
The one thing I know for sure is that I raised two awesome, intelligent, caring, and loving sons. Sean, my oldest, works for IBM & Stephen (he unofficially changed it to Steve) spent 9 yrs traveling the world modeling clothing. He still models but not as intensely as before. They are so different and yet share the same attributes. Sean is getting ready to go to Peru to help at a home for destitute and sick children that would normally get little or no medical care. (please check his link). http://austintoperu.blogspot.com/
Steve is thinking of moving back to New York this summer.
I am going to post this now and will be back real soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment